Saturday 30 March 2013

Gardening Gossip ~ Is Spring Here?

It certainly felt like it today! We went to Exhibition Park in Newcastle this morning and there were lots of gorgeous crocuses out. Then the sun made an appearance and felt lovely and warm.

Mini narcissi


Back home I got into the garden and tackled some weeding. The bug-bears I have in my garden are moss (in the lawn and on the soil), hairy bitter cress and the brambles which come through from next door's garden.

Still, these mini narcissi are enough to make you feel spring-like.

Gillian x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. Why don't you leave me a message to let me know you stopped by?

If you have any questions about purchasing any of the images or prints, please email me.

gillian@gilliancrossphotography.co.uk