Monday 18 March 2013

Gardening Gossip ~ Fed Up of the Weather

I love my garden - working in it, sitting in it and using it for inspiration for my photographs and paintings.

I'm getting mighty fed up of the weather at the moment though. A week or two ago we drastically chopped our willow tree to about head height. It's now just a trunk and all the branches are piled up in the middle of the lawn. It's either been too cold, too snowy or too wet to get rid of the branches. I keep looking out of the window every time I go past it in the hope that it might all have been magically taken away...but it hasn't!

Roll on some dry weather so I can get out there. I even resorted to doing some weeding in the rain yesterday - not pleasant. It's snowing now. I think I might have a cup of tea.

Gillian x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. Why don't you leave me a message to let me know you stopped by?

If you have any questions about purchasing any of the images or prints, please email me.

gillian@gilliancrossphotography.co.uk