Wednesday 15 January 2014

Knitting Notes ~ Waiting

My latest project is a Fair Isle style jumper which I've made up from two patterns I already had. I then designed the Fair Isle pattern from Art Nouveau patterns. I'm delighted with the colours - I wanted to use a few colours - and with the pattern.

I've decided to block the pieces before I sew them. This is the really hard part because I know it's so nearly finished but I can't do anything until the blocking process dries!

I have quite a bit of the wool left so I've now turned my attention to making a hat in a different pattern. At least I have something to do while I'm waiting! :-)

Gillian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. Why don't you leave me a message to let me know you stopped by?

If you have any questions about purchasing any of the images or prints, please email me.

gillian@gilliancrossphotography.co.uk