Wednesday 9 October 2013

Fine Art Website

I recently changed my wedding photography website into Drupal (don't ask! Computer speak - ask my IT husband) so consequently, my fine art website wasn't showing any more.

I am now in the process of re-vamping it and hopefully working on some new images to bring a little more cohesion to the collections. I am also hoping to be showing some of my watercolour prints in a gallery as well.

I am really pleased with the wedding photography website so hopefully the fine art site will look super as well.

Watch this space!

Gillian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. Why don't you leave me a message to let me know you stopped by?

If you have any questions about purchasing any of the images or prints, please email me.

gillian@gilliancrossphotography.co.uk