Thursday 24 January 2013

Welcome to Arty Things and Musings!

If you've visited this blog before under the title of Gillian Cross Fine Art, then you'll have spotted that I've changed the title! Don't worry, I'll still be blogging about my watercolour paintings and fine art photos, although I can't promise to keep up Photo Friday every week but I'll try.

Ever since I started blogging for my Wedding Photography business 18 months ago and the Fine Art blog a year ago, I keep thinking of other subjects I'd like to blog about. They didn't really seem to fit into either category. I didn't want to take on another blog so that's why I've made the decision to change this one into "Arty Things and Musings".

The emphasis is still on the creative side and I hope you enjoy my musings about life. After all, we all have to live it!

I do hope you stick with me, Gillian x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. Why don't you leave me a message to let me know you stopped by?

If you have any questions about purchasing any of the images or prints, please email me.

gillian@gilliancrossphotography.co.uk