Thursday 24 January 2013

Forget about the gym!

My first post about general life! Please go easy on me while I settle into this new blog.

We've now had snow in the North East for about a week and a half and for one reason or another I've missed my Zumba class three weeks in a row.

Who needs Zumba at the minute though? This morning my warm-up was walking 20 minutes to and from school, my workout was 20 minutes shovelling snow and my cool-down was a few stretches, a glass of water and a couple of chocolates. Well I deserved a treat after all that work. Wearing a thermal top, long-sleeved top, fleecy hoodie, fleecy jacket and waterproof, I worked up quite a sweat!

Having sat at the computer for an hour now, I'm cold again so I think I need a brisk walk downstairs to get a cup of tea!

Thanks for reading, Gillian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. Why don't you leave me a message to let me know you stopped by?

If you have any questions about purchasing any of the images or prints, please email me.

gillian@gilliancrossphotography.co.uk