Wednesday 7 March 2012

Watercolour exercise - puppy

watercolour puppy

My friend came round yesterday for a cuppa and to have a go at watercolour painting as she hadn't done any in a while. I was going to get on with something safe, like a landscape, but she suggested we both try to paint a picture of a dog.

Now that's not normally something I would tackle. Animals have never been my strong point, but I thought I'd take on the challenge. I'm glad I did because I was rather pleased with the outcome. I've tried to keep it fairly loose without losing the details. What do you think about the little chap?

Thank you for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. Why don't you leave me a message to let me know you stopped by?

If you have any questions about purchasing any of the images or prints, please email me.

gillian@gilliancrossphotography.co.uk