Tuesday 24 January 2012

The Touch of Winter

There was such a heavy frost at the beginning of last week, that I just had to get out and take some photos. Looking through them later, I noticed that the pieces of ice looked like crystallised sugar - hence the name of some of the photos!

The Touch of Winter
The Touch of Winter

Icing Sugar Fern
Icing Sugar Fern

Frilly Frost Fans
Frilly Frost Fans

Ice Edged
Ice Edged

Abstract Frost
Abstract Frost
All of the images are available to buy on my Fine Art Website and on RedBubble
Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. Why don't you leave me a message to let me know you stopped by?

If you have any questions about purchasing any of the images or prints, please email me.

gillian@gilliancrossphotography.co.uk