Friday 13 January 2012

Looking forward to spring

As the New Year progresses at a pace, I'm starting to look forward to sunny spring days filled with beautiful flowers such as this anemone.

Anemone

I loved the simplicity of the petals so much that I designed a T-shirt and an iphone case which are both available to buy on www.RedBubble.com/people/gilliancross

Anemone T-Shirt
Girly fitted T-shirt £15.60 + pp
Anemone iphone case
iphone case £23.95 + pp

The image is also available as a photo or greetings card.

Thank you for looking and if you liked this post, please consider sharing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. Why don't you leave me a message to let me know you stopped by?

If you have any questions about purchasing any of the images or prints, please email me.

gillian@gilliancrossphotography.co.uk