Tuesday 16 July 2013

New! Digital Downloads on Etsy

I finally opened an Etsy shop, to discover that they do digital downloads of images now. I browsed through my recent collection and came up with four images to try. It's always hard to know what will sell so I hope you like my selection!

Purple Poppies
Purple Poppies
Champagne Glasses
Champagne Glasses

Garlic Press
Garlic Press
Orange Gerberra
Orange Gerberra

 They are all available as 10"x8"/10"x10" size Jpegs to download and use for your own personal use for £7.50. Here's the link to my Etsy shop.

Thanks for reading, and look out for more from my Etsy shop.
Gillian x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. Why don't you leave me a message to let me know you stopped by?

If you have any questions about purchasing any of the images or prints, please email me.

gillian@gilliancrossphotography.co.uk