Friday 27 April 2012

Watercolour - Milan Apartment

Milan Apartment
Milan Apartment

Ever since we got back from Milan a few weeks ago I have now worked on all of the photographs. Hooray, because that meant I could get on and start painting some of them.  This was one of the typical European apartment blocks with shuttered windows and long doors opening onto a balcony. Unfortunately my re-production here doesn't do justice to the soft pink colour of the walls but you get the idea.

Milan Apartment 2
Milan Apartment 3
Milan Apartment 4
Milan Apartment 5
Milan Apartment 6

Thanks for looking and check back for more paintings of Italy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. Why don't you leave me a message to let me know you stopped by?

If you have any questions about purchasing any of the images or prints, please email me.

gillian@gilliancrossphotography.co.uk